Monday, January 04, 2016

Art Journal for 2016

Typically I have a bunch of journals 'in process' at the same time. Naturally that doesn't stop me from starting a new one like yesterday when I got a hankering for a smaller format than my mongo Moleskine.
Here it is, a small size Canson Mixed Media XL, the 5x8 one.

I used scraps of fabric and just glued them onto the cover. Then I stenciled some marks using Rae Missgman's Repetition stencil.  I am a wee bit obsessed with that stencil, it pretty much looks good on everything. Here, I used white Gesso.


My new journal makes me so happy.
I intend to use it primarily for Gratitude journaling.
If you want a peek at my journaling space in my house, click over to StencilGirl Talk to watch my video.

2 comments:

If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event I need to contact you.

To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
stencilgirlproducts (at) gmail (dot com)