Thursday, November 12, 2015

Golden is Rocking my World

All my adult life I have wanted to go to Art Basel in Miami, FL. This is the year and it is all because of Golden. You know I am a certified artist educator for them, right? Well, they are having a meeting of all us educators and working artists. It just happens to be in FL. During Art Basel, oh be still my heart. 
Yesyesyes, I am going. I am so flipping lucky. 
I am still pinching myself. 
And......yep, there is more......Mark Golden, the head dude of Golden, is friends with an artist, Frank Hyder, who has has so generously invited all of us to submit a piece that will be on display. 
Here's the one I have submitted. The show is called Square Foot Art Basel Miami. The concept is one foot square pieces, like getting a foot in the door. Wildly exciting to say the least. 

10 comments:

  1. I advertised in a booklet for this show and while I paid for it, it brought me people to correspond with and two or three buyers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your piece MaryBeth and I am so excited for you! Perhaps I could even think of attending the show myself. Miami is not that far from Bradenton, FL!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's fantastic as is your piece!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just checked out Frank Hyder and I am in love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful! Please share, when you come back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. BIG news MB. Really happen for you. And for the lucky person who purchases your piece!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous piece of art. Have a fantastic time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow oh wow!! How cool. Congrats. Love your piece

    ReplyDelete
  9. We all would think that a person like yourself, has Done It All, but it's so refreshing to hear you be excited about another "first" for you. That's what's so great about art. We Never will Table/plateau out.There is Always one more new and exciting step for each of us. Our Ownnpaths are important! Thanks so being transparent:) Laura

    ReplyDelete

If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event I need to contact you.

To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
stencilgirlproducts (at) gmail (dot com)