Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Scoutie Girl

You need to check out Scoutie Girl. Seriously. Go now, I'll be here when you return.
What a great blog, I have recently been drawn in by Liz Kalloch, who is asking a series of questions about 'Making a Living - Making a Life.' This week she tackles the subject of opportunity and the question, "did you jump?" There are some terrific and thoughtful answers, in addition to my glib (yet heartfelt) reply. If you are in the biz of art (or wanna be), you will want to read this.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Mary Beth for pointing the way to Scoutie Girl, it's just what I needed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link, Scoutie girl is a very inspirational blog and I will visit it more often!

    ReplyDelete

If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event I need to contact you.

To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
stencilgirlproducts (at) gmail (dot com)