Friday, January 14, 2011

Painted Papers and Artfest update

Could my studio be any more of a mess???


Painted papers........ah.....me loves to do this.
Waxy papers, made with encaustics.
Stencils, at the ready!
I have a lot of projects 'in the works' as they say. Classes, entries, working on marketing for the book, a charity thingie - geez, you name it. I'm going several different directions at one time. So what's new, you say??

Oh!! If you have considered going to Artfest, I got an email from Teesha that she moved my class into a bigger classroom so we can accommodate more students. And guess what? It's not too late to sign up!! There is still room - just pop on over to the Artfest site and make your choices. Even though it says I'm 'FULL' there are a few openings now that I'm in a bigger spot. Yippeeeeeee!!!!! Won't you join us?




1 comment:

  1. Painting papers is one of my all time favorite things to do but it really does a number on the sudio and you say could this studio be anymore of a mess.....well considering that I have not had any time to clean up the Christmas art making "mess"....yes, your studio could be more of a mess...it could look like MY studio:) Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete

If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event I need to contact you.

To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
stencilgirlproducts (at) gmail (dot com)