Monday, January 10, 2011

Encausticamp

See my stencils, how cool is this!?!?
Encausticamp is OPEN! Ok,ok, I am not teaching there; I am merely an assistant (to the incredible Judy Wise!!!) but I am so excited to be part of this inaugural event. And I am just mainly hoping that I don't drool over all the amazing encaustic work that I will undoubtedly see. Woo hoo!!! So come join us! Registration is open.


And pictured above, you can see one of Trish's fabulous Encaustikits! They simply rock and I'm not saying that just cause my stencils are in this one, tee, hee. You can order the kit shown for a discount through the end of January. Click HERE for more information. And get details about the discount HERE.


1 comment:

If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event I need to contact you.

To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
stencilgirlproducts (at) gmail (dot com)