Saturday, February 13, 2010

It has to be a Cadillac

Ok, as you read this rant, keep in mind that I used to own one way back when..... In another life when I used to work for GM.

Probably I shouldn't even be ranting and maybe I should apologize in advance to anyone I might offend. Ya think I've groveled enough?

So. You're driving along in your everyday vehicle. Not speeding, just driving along. And whoosh, a friggin' huge (got gas?) vehicle flies by throwing snow and ice over anyone in it's wake.

It's always a Cadillac. An Escalade to be precise. I think the manufacturer puts a li'l sumpin sumpin on the seats...shoots right up the a-hole, it does.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Chestfield Pkwy S,Chesterfield,United States

6 comments:

  1. haha yeah it had to be a Cadidallac (yes, I spelled it that way on purpose)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you weren't posting that while you were driving! haha I know what you mean - haven't noticed the Cadillac Escalade thing but it's always a big SUV.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROFL!!! I haven't noticed them either but I sure have noticed the semi-trucks throwing snow and ice all over me as they whoosh past going 90 MPH!!!! Totally pisses me off!!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  4. In the land of luxury cars, I hear you loud and clear.

    ReplyDelete

If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event I need to contact you.

To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
stencilgirlproducts (at) gmail (dot com)