Thursday, January 22, 2009



Ok, so Beth started it, this crazy tag game.  You go into your Photos file and pick the 4th folder and then the 4th picture and post it.  Yep, I'm like Beth; I over-analyze so ended up picking 2.  I could have picked more because I have photos in a couple places, oh woe is me, I always intend to get my images better organized, but what can I say.  
The first one is a miniature steam engine that we visited with the grandkids.  It's near our house and is staffed by retired railroad engineers and these guys are terrific with the kids.  The second one is something I shot while hiking at Creve Couer Lake - it's actually the underneath part of the new freeway (I think?) that goes over the path at one area.  Is "underpass" a word?  That's kind of what it is.  I don't know, for some reason I liked it.  I snapped this right before I went (off trail) into the woods to photograph a rusted car part.  And then realized I was standing in a nest of baby snakes.  Aaacccckkkk!  Needless to say, the rusted car part photo was really fuzzy as I was airborne when the shutter clicked, tee, hee.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad I'm not the only one who over thought this in regards to having more than one way to count picture files...hee hee

    one thing it did make me do was realize that I have files {like everything else in my house} that need to be cleaned out !!!

    ReplyDelete

If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event I need to contact you.

To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
stencilgirlproducts (at) gmail (dot com)