Monday, September 22, 2008

Ties that Bind

Here's a charm that I made for the Ties that Bind Project, a fund raiser for Ovarian cancer.  First time I've attempted this.......I took a section of a collage and enlarged and adapted it in Photoshop, then added the text.  I sized the circle in PS and glued it behind my optical lens, added the wire and ribbon and voila!  I was happy with the result and you just might see more of these from me.  Check out the other contributions and find out more about this project here.  

4 comments:

  1. total LOVE fest with this little lovely...and for a GREAT cause !!!


    and after having the courage to go to squam....I want that photo on a t-shirt to wear proudly !!!!

    although now you would have to add empowered to it !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I'm sure we will be seeing more of these from you!
    J.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your charm is simply lovely, mary beth! it will be a wonderful addition to the project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mary Beth!
    That's a very interesting piece of work!

    ReplyDelete

If you are entering a GIVEAWAY, please add your email address in the event I need to contact you.

To avoid SPAM, please write it like this:
stencilgirlproducts (at) gmail (dot com)